Sunday, January 1, 2012

A NEW AND IMPROVED LOCATION!!

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT MOVING MY SHARES TO ANOTHER INVITATION ONLY BLOGGER LOCATION. UNFORTUNATELY IT IS RESTRICTED TO ONLY 100 MEMBERS. FROM NOW ON I WILL BE DOING MY MUSIC SHARING HERE. PLEASE DO COME AND JOIN US THERE. MEMBERSHIP IS FREE, BUT IS BY APPROVAL ONLY. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO APPLY TO THE ADMIN THERE, AND ASK TO JOIN. TELL THEM YOU CAME FROM HERE! WE EVEN HAVE A CHAT ROOM THERE, AND IMAGE UPLOADING ABILITY IN EACH POST FROM YOUR OWN YUKU GALLERY, OR FROM YOUR OWN PHOTOBUCKET GALLERY. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE SOON!!!


AND PLEASE COME JOIN US HERE AT THE NEW YUKU FORUM THAT I SET UP FOR FORD FROM OVER AT KIDDIE RECORDS WEEKLY!!!

5 comments:

Der Bingle said...

I guess I'll be missing out on your shares Dave - too bad - you've posted some good stuff. The rules and regs set up by the admin are a little too rigid for my taste.

Dave said...

Not sure why you'd think that as they aren't anywhere near as rigid as the FaLaLaLaLa rules. We've had to make most of those rules because of the Troll problems that I ran into back in 2007.

No matter now though as YUKU has shut that location down too. Trolls win again.

Dave W.

Puckwheat said...

Dave,

I'd like to be invited to your shareo. Used to look at it quite a bit before. If not I understand you can only have 100.

Tom

Puckwheat said...

Hi, Dave,

Was hoping to become a member...

Loved the old Shareo...

Dave said...

Unfortunately all of my forums have been shut down. Sorry.